Saturday, June 8, 2019

9TH ANNIVERSARY REQUEST: Math Man-Steven Thompson-1977


Believe it or not, someone requested a story by ME! This is basically the only one I ever finished. I did it when I was 18 and published it on my man blog one page at a time a dozen years ago. I dunno. I think it shows some unpolished talent. Perhaps if I had drawn it with a pencil rather than a ballpoint it would look better. The coloring comes from a half-hearted attempt at computer color on Windows XP.

This was the first and last of the Numerical Wonder's adventures. Too bad. Think of the title possibilities!

"When Whole Numbers Clash!"
"The Never-Ending Menace of PI!"
"His Name is...Protractor!"













2 comments:

JMR777 said...

Math Man is a waaaayyy better hero than Bibleman could ever hope to be.

Jeremy "frothsof" Smith said...

Thank you for this awesome post! I am going to link folks here this week on my blog/podcast.